Change your vision with ERP and CRM Dolibarr, the 2.0 revolution you've been waiting for X time for an ERP that will become the most powerful on the market, the new theme "Revolution Pro" will revolutionize your imagination compared to the use of this tool Open Source Dolibarr within your company. In short, this is the best theme of web 2.0 generation
Below, we have highlighted some of the features of the "Revolution Pro" theme! The list may be long, but these are the reasons to buy "Revolution Pro" and join the largest Dolibarr theme community on the market!
- "Revolution Pro" has intuitive visual design and editing tools so that you can use your wonderful Dolibarr ERP.
- A clean, modern and versatile design that can be adapted and used for any version of your Dolibarr CRM.
- Completely responsive for a perfect appearance on all mobile devices, easily usable with any device as well as PCs.
- Our demo is available designed by our professionals which helps you to test our best and most creative theme that has never known Dolibarr.
- Always compatible with the latest versions of Dolibarr.
- Always compatible with the latest versions of third-party integrated modules.
- Test and approval of Dolibarr Multi-Société and multilingual.
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4.
- Adherence to strict Dolibarr and PHP coding standards.
- Fast, reliable and quality performance improvements for Dolibarr.
- Compatibility between browsers: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, Microsoft Edge, IE10, IE11.
- 100% responsive theme with perfect pixel precision.
- Full control over the width of your ERP; content area and sidebars and menus to the left and top.
- Ultra-high resolution graphics card ready for the retina.
- Social icons and theme icons are CSS font icons, not images.
- Strong focus on typography, friendliness and overall user experience.
- Improvements in jQuery for the latest versions of Dolibarr.
- Includes fully integrated Font Awesome icon set
Font Awesome Pro.
- Compatible with all the languages adopted by Dolibarr and it accepts the two linguistic orientations: RTL and LTR.